LEARN FROM THE BEST
HJ. AZMI HJ. A. BAKAR has more than 16 years hands on experience in Human Resources and Training and Development. He holds a Masters in Human Resource Management from St. Clement University, U.K.
Haji Azmi has held various Senior Management position in large multi-national manufacturing companies such as Taiko Electronics, Sharp Manufacturing, GP Batteries, Schick- Warner Lambert, Flextronics Industries Malaysia and Mieco Chipboard Berhad.
Haji Azmi has been extensively involved in training and development for the past 17 years. He has conducted many public and in-house training for companies such as BER-NAMA, Produa, UMW Toyota, Unilever, Mitsumi Electric, BASF Petronas, Proton, Sabah Electric, Sacofa, Sarawak General Hospital, JKR Sabah, Kenanga Investment Bank, Lafarge Cement, MTBE Petronas, Lucas automotive, Sime Tyres International, Summi Rubber, Sarawak Hydro, Faber, Maybank Venture, INTAN, Univeristi PUTRA, Naza auto-motive, UEM, Tenaga Nasional, WR Grace, Flexsys Chemical, Mechma boiler, Sharp manufacturing, Wearnes Electronics, SMK Electronics, Kenwood, Tryotech, Pasir Gudang Edible Oil, Grandbank Yatch, Time Telecom, INTAN, KEMENTERIAN KEWANGAN, MMI industries, H&R Johnson, Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas, West Port, Lembaga Pelabuhan Kelang, Penang Port, Yamaha Electronics, GP Doors, Malaysian Galvanized, KOMAG, Pioneer, Bridgestone, Bank Industri, Sebubu Berhad Sarawak, Nestle, KEMENTERIAN PERTAHANAN BRUNEI (KEMENTAH), etc.
- Implementation Of Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Basic Human Resource Management Skills
- Managing Training Function Effectively
- Understanding And Implementing Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Developing Positive Working Culture
- Train The Trainer Skills For Supervisor
- Enhancing Interpersonal Communication Skills Through NLP Approaches
- Supervisor EQ Leadership Skills
- Experiential Team Building Program
- Managing And Adapting Organization Change
- Developing SMART Interview And Selection Skills
Haji Azmi was also a Member of Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management (MIHRM), Member of Malaysian Facilitator Association, Certified EQ Trainer by ITSP Asia & Stamford College and Certified NLP Practitioner by NFNLP USA.
IPA TRAINING IS REGISTERED WITH
O - 03 2283 6109,
M - 019 3134436
O - 03 2283 6100,
M - 019 363 7822
For Customised In-House Training
O - 03 2283 6101,
M - 012 2011247,
F - 03 2283 6108
A-28-5, 28th Floor,
Menara UOA Bangsar,
No.5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1,
59000 Kuala Lumpur