Learn from the Best
S. Suresh Kumar LL. B (UK) is a trained and certified Risk Management professional in the area of Supply Chain Risk Management and Brand Protection. He attained his Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the University of Wolverhampton (UK). He then went on to be trained and certified as an auditor and practitioner in the specialized area of Risk Management under the auspices of United States of America Customs and Border Protection (Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism- CTPAT Standards); and; Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA Standards), Asia. He is also a Human Resources Development Trainer certified by the Human Resources Ministry.
He is currently the Managing Director & partner of Paradigm Group of Companies (Paradigm Resources; Paradigm Training & Consultancy PLT), specialized in providing risk management / assessment services for internal / external associates; Consultation on Supply Chain Security Risk; Brand Standards / Management / Protection; Contract Management; Outsourcing & Subcontracting; and; Human Resources training and development programmes on various specialized topics, predominantly, Risk Management related subject matters, either on a one off or Project basis.
In view of this, he is now working in collaboration with the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission and the Malaysian Institute of Integrity on Community Development and Awareness programmes in relation to Anti Bribery and Corruption initiatives in Malaysia.
In his capacity as a trainer, he actively conducts trainings on the following topics:
- Responsible Business Alliance (Formerly known as EICC)
- RBA Internal Audit Methodology
- Labour Laws – The Risk Management Perspective
- Prosecution & Domestic Inquiry – Approach & Method
- Enterprise Risk Management – Approach & Methodology (ISO 31000; ISO 9001:2015)
- Crisis Management & Business Continuity– Synergy Workshop
- Business Continuity Management – ISO 22301
- Corporate Governance
- Business Ethics and Compliance - A Risk Management Perspective
- Human Resource Management – A Risk Management Perspective
- Fraud Management – A Risk Management Perspective
- Anti – Bribery & Corruption – Implementation, Compliance and Enforcement (MACC Act 2009); Anti Bribery Management System (ABMS) – ISO 37001:2016 – Awareness and Implementation
- Anti – Bribery & Corruption – Section 17A Corporate Liability Perspective
- Adequate Procedures & Corporate Liability – Implementation Programme
- Whistle blower Protection Act 2010 – Awareness & Implementation
- Fraud Management & Due Diligence Framework – A Risk Management Perspective
- Investigation Skills & Techniques – A Risk Management Perspective
- Loss Prevention Programme – Approach, Design & Execution Method
- Contract Risk Management
- SA8000 – Standards and Compliance Methodology
With his background of a law degree, he is able to invoke legal implications in his programmes to make it more comprehensive and value-added substance. In addition, his fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia enables him to conduct training programmes effectively in both languages.
Prior to his involvement in this field, the facilitator has wide working experience throughout his 15 years of working career in the specialized area of Risk Management, Security Management and Investigations (HR, Security (Operational and Information Security) and Safety, Corporate Governance and Ethics). Being a Head of Department in each of these portfolios, he has acquired substantial job-related knowledge and experience in sectors comprising of Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Hospitality Management (Brand Standard & Management) and Contract Manufacturing (Brand Protection and Management). He is also a trained Workplace Counsellor and by virtue of his portfolio of having to deal with people of different job hierarchy, he has very profound people management skills, negotiation skills and effective interaction skills.
A-28-5, 28th Floor, Menara UOA Bangsar,
No.5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1,
59000 Kuala Lumpur