• MBA, University on Sunderland, UK
• B.A. (Hons) in Accounting & Finance
• Diploma in Accounting & Finance
• Certified Training Professional Program (“CTP Program”) from ARTDO International-ITD
• Certified Coaching & Mentoring Professional (“CCMP Program”) from ARTDO International - ITD
• Certified Trainer in Rapid E-Learning(E-CREL) from ARTDO International - ITD
• Master Practitioner of Neuro-Semantics, Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Hypnosis & Time-lines
• Professional Body Language Coach (Body Language Institute (USA) Graduate (Senior))
• Honourary Judge & Authorised Trainer for “CCAM” (Customer Relationship Management & Contact
Centre Association Malaysia) (2011 to 2013)
• CTP Trainer for ITD Malaysia
• Developed modules on Presentation Skills, Creativity and Prioritisation for Local Banks in Malaysia
• Developed Leadership Modules for Global & Local companies
Anna has been a Professional Trainer for 21 years.
Her last position was as the Assistant Vice President of a training company (2007) with ASEAN exposures. She started her working exposure in 1994 and has over 27 years working experience.
In the corporate arena, her skills include Corporate Finance, Financial Management, Marketing, Banking and Operations. She was the Senior Group Corporate Affairs & Investor Relations Manager in Mithril Berhad, an associate company of MAA Holdings Berhad. She was previously the Group Finance Manager for the same company. Her role includes corporate finance, debt restructuring,
investments and asset financing.
She has also dealt with regulatory bodies (Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, the Securities Commission, etc) and has prepared the Group’s consolidated accounts, cash flow, budgets and treasury functions.
2020 was a year of new learnings and discovery amidst the Covid-19 pandemic.
Identifying with the new training landscape and needs of her clients, Anna is a Certified E-Learning trainer, she has conducted
multiple sessions via Zoom and earned top ratings and reviews from her participants.
Her areas of Expertise include:
• Leadership Development
• People Management & Communication
• Team Working
• Presentation Skills
• Train the Trainer
• Service Excellence
• Leading Change
• Business Writing Skills
• Creative & Analytical Thinking
• Prioritisation & Goal Setting
• Business Acumen Skills
• Strategic Planning and Execution
• Coaching Skills
Remote Online Training - Public
03 2283 6109
03 2283 6100
FOR CUSTOMISED IN-HOUSE TRAINING
03 2283 6101
A-28-5, 28th Floor, Menara UOA Bangsar,
No.5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1,
59000 Kuala Lumpur
Customers in today’s environment are exposed to many new experiences and their expectations have also changed. Today, guidelines, procedures, waiting time all contribute customer’s satisfaction level. In addition, the banking landscape, platform (online and face to face and method of communication have also evolved.
As such, this course aims to develop a customer centric mindset among participants and to encourage a continuous learning culture in service enhancement.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
|This course is suitable for Executives and Managers|
|Interactive Lectures, Role plays, Group Activities and Case Studies|