Mr. Steven Yeo
MBA in Supply Chain Management (USA)
Certified HRDF Trainer (TTT certificate number 4669)
Certified Professional Trainer and Facilitator (University Malaya, Malaysia)
Steven Yeo has more than 33 years of corporate working experience in the area of Supply Chain Management. He specializes in training, facilitation and consulting to both the public and private sector in Malaysia and abroad in the areas of Procurement, Supplier Management, Warehousing, Logistics and Supply Chain, Risk Management, International Payment System and Operations.
Steven’s last position before retiring from full time corporate employment in 2019, was as Company Director and Supply Chain Manager for a multinational French Company in Melaka.
Among his many major achievements include the following:-
• Managing and spearheading a cost reduction management program from 2008 to 2013 and reduced cost for the company by up to RM6.5 mil.
• Involve in managing suppliers’ contract and involving in proposing and drafting new contract and contract renewal for suppliers from 2008 until 2019 (early retirement) by working with suppliers and internal stakeholders with guidance from legal expert.
• Managing Non-Disclosure Agreement with suppliers to protect company intellectual property.
• Involve in negotiating with a major customer from Europe to secure new contract and beside visiting overseas suppliers for performances improvement and selection of new suppliers.
• Establishing control and procedure and bringing awareness to employee on important of supply chain control in 2004 until 2019 and achieving 100% shipment performances to customers
• Introducing new procedures in warehouse and operation for better control of operation and reporting system
Steven Yeo has trained a wide range of organizations such as:
Sepang Aircraft Engineering (a subsidiary of AIRBUS), Inari Amerton Berhad, Syarikat Wen Ken Drug Sdn Berhad, MyMedic Innovation Sdn Berhad, Q Value ADD Penang, World Kitchen Berhad (Pasir Gudang), Food Excellence Sdn Berhad, Nanmu Yarn Manufacturing, Chuen Cheong Food Industry, Syarikat Batu Bata Kia Lim Berhad, Accenture, Continental Tyres Malaysia, Plexus Malaysia, Escatec Manufacturing, Canon Medical System, Kian Joo Manufacturing, Frenken Mechatronics, Hershey Foods, BINA Plastics, Kian Joo, AUO Sun power, Alliance Contract Manufacturing, Everbest Bio Tech Kulim, Infineon Malaysia, Adient Malaysia, COHU Malaysia, Overland Total Logistics, Toshiba Transformers Malaysia and Overseas training program in Dubai and India sub-continent.
Steven Yeo’s extensive industry experience enriches his training sessions as he openly shares both successes and failures from the Supply Chain industry. The participants consistently praise his adeptness in imparting practical knowledge and skills, and they value his insights that have proven to be instrumental in saving them considerable resources, time, and potential errors.
AC Hotel Kuala Lumpur by Marriott (Formerly known as Vistana Kuala Lumpur)
9 JALAN LUMUT OFF JALAN IPOH,
Fax : 0 3-40428000
https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/kulka-ac-hotel-kuala-lumpur/overview/?scid=45f93f1b-bd77-45c9-8dab-83b6a417f6fe&y_source=1_ MTQ2NDU5MDEtNDgzLWxvY2F0 aW9uLndlYnNpdGU%3D
This 2-day intensive course is designed to bring awareness, knowledge, and techniques to participants to become an Effective Purchasing Professional.
In this course, driven by a trainer with over 30 years’ experience in supply chain and procurement management, participants will learn the key objectives of purchasing, skill and competency required to be a successful purchasing professional.
Key areas covered by this course related to purchasing management are role of purchasing and business challenges, strategic and tactical strategies of purchasing, and key skills required to be adopted to be a good and effective purchaser.
AFTER ATTENDING THIS COURSE YOU WILL RETURN TO YOUR JOB…
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
|This training course is highly recommended for employees involved directly or indirectly in handling the procurement function in the company.
This course will involve the following area to enhance learning: