LEARN FROM THE BEST
Mr. K. Pathmanathan, who holds an LL.B (Hons) London, CLP – Malaysia, has been actively involved in the field of education, management and training. He has more than twenty-five years of professional experience as a trainer and principal consultant in organizing and managing various organizations.
- Trained and lectured for private companies and government entities. Participants made up of managers, CEOs, CFOs, corporate and government support staff and executives.
- Conducted legal and management seminars for organizations which included providing consultation. Some of the common programs conducted are: Contract Management, Right & Liabilities of Vendors and Purchasers, Effective Debt Recovery, Sexual Harassment at the Workplace, Management & Leadership Skills, Negotiation Skills, Change Management, Creativity & Innovation, Team Building, Communication Skills, Problem Solving & Decision Making and other related areas.
Mr. Pathmanathan is able to combine the elements taught in a specific program both legal and management with real life requirements for those on the job.
- Mr Pathmanathan is a hands-on, bilingual trainer who
graduated with LL.B (Hons) from the University of London in 1986 and the Certificate In Legal Practice (Mal) in 1987.
- He has excellent classroom management skills and is able to bring out the extrovert in participants resulting in in-depth lasting results.
- He is the pioneer trainer for Contract Management in
Malaysia and has been conducting training on this subject for the past 15 years to mostly corporate clients. His clients include the major multi-national companies in Malaysia such as Telekom Malaysia, Petronas, Tenaga National, York, Proton, Risda and many more including the Oil & Gas industry.
- He was responsible for training the entire staff of Telekom Malaysia, in the Contract Management Department, for the
whole of Malaysia over many sessions.
- Mr Pathma is extremely proficient in this subject matter
and well sought after by the corporate sector.
- Some of the organizations he has trained for include
the petrochemical Industries, manufacturing sectors, banking, telecommunications, consumer products and
services industries namely big corporate companies such as Petronas, PSMB, Tenaga Nasional, Jabatan Air, Telekom, TM Touch, Hitachi, Tioxide (M) Sdn. Bhd., Nippon Oil Exploration, Hewlett Packard, Penang Port, Penang Bridge Sdn Bhd, Measat Broadcasting Network Systems, Sony, Toray Group Malaysia, Silterra, Teknik Janakuasa, Harbour Board – Sarawak, Circle Freight, Kintetsu Air Services, Petronas Fertilizer (Kedah) and its subsidiaries, Fed Ex, GD Express, Motosikal & Enjin Nasional Berhad (Modenas), Suzuki, Yamaha and Sime Tyres International to name a few. Participation from the Government sectors include those from the Land Department, Risda, Felda, Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri, Tentera Laut Diraja
Malaysia, Jabatan Kesihatan PP, Mara, Customs Department, Local Councils and other government agencies.
Furama Hotel Kuala Lumpur
136, Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Phone :(603) 2788 8888
IPA TRAINING IS REGISTERED WITH
O - 03 2283 6109,
M - 019 3134436
O - 03 2283 6100,
M - 019 363 7822
For Customised In-House Training
O - 03 2283 6101,
M - 012 2011247,
F - 03 2283 6108
A-28-5, 28th Floor,
Menara UOA Bangsar,
No.5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1,
59000 Kuala Lumpur