Learn from the Best
Ir. Dr N.JAYASEELAN has about 35 years of experience in various industries.
He is also :
- the past Chairman of the Engineering Education Technical Division of The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia,
- a member of the Education Committee of the Association of Consulting Engineers (ACEM).
- a member, Accreditation Board, The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia;
- a member, Standing Committee on Admissions & Practical Training, The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia;
- current chairman, Industry Advisory Board (IAB), The University of Nottingham (Malaysian Campus)
Professionally trained in mechanical engineering, he is positive and lively in his approach. He livens his audience by always providing interactive and energetic presentation of his material in a comprehensive and easy to use format of ideas that work. His participants describe him as a very creative, fun and lively trainer who sets high standards.
He graduated from the University of Malaya, Leeds Polytechnic, UK and Universiti Putra Malaysia and holds a Degree in Mechanical Engineering a Masters and an Industrial Doctorate in Engineering.
His wide hands-on industrial experience has enabled him to design and facilitate training courses.
Some of the companies he has trained includes, Tenaga Nasional Bhd, Bank Pembangunan, Ranhill, Ebara Pumps, Usaha Tegas Sdn.Bhd (Maxis), Infineon (M) Sdn.Bhd, Universiti Malaya, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Penang Port Sdn.Bhd. Cement Industries of Malaysia Berhad, Politeknik Mukah (Sarawak), Petlin Malaysia Sdn Bhd, RAPID-kl, KTM, KWSP etc.
Ir.N.Jayaseelan is a Professional Engineer registered with the Board Of Engineers (BEM), Malaysia, member of the Association of Consulting Engineers, Malaysia (ACEM), a Fellow of The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (IEM), member of the Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET), UK, a member of Engineers Australia (EA) and a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) of Australia. He is also a Chartered Engineer, registered with the Engineering Council of the UK (ECUK).