BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Client Background: Company that provides customized corporate trainings to organizations.
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
Remuneration: Basic + Commission
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails
- Acting as a contact between company and its existing and potential markets
- Interact with clients to assess their human capital development needs, and to match those needs with the solutions that the Company offers
- Gathering market and customer information
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Feeding training trends/requirements back to producer
- Utilizing email blasting (In house system)
- Reply to client’s email promptly
- Manage training courses onsite or online
- Prepare documentations
- Ability to hold business conversations with clients over the telephone and face-to-face
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of working experience, especially in a corporate sales environment or hospitality.
- Motivated to pursue a rewarding career in sales.
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to interact with people at all levels, good communication skills.
- Keen to develop personal competencies in business development, sales and facilitation.
- Strong personal discipline.
- Preferably possess own transport
If you are interested, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the "Apply Now" button. Thank you.